Prof. Michael Fuchsjäger
University Hospital Graz
Online registration is open until September 25, 2023
Register for the course via MyESR User Area -> Workshop Registration
The number of participants is limited to 40. Places will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Medical University Graz
The course has been granted 16.5 European CME credits (ECMEC®s) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME), which is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS).
ESOR Asklepios Course
on Cardiac Imaging
October 11-13, 2023 | Graz, Austria
This course is intended for senior residents, subspecialists and recently board-certified radiologists. It is designed to provide an in-depth view into modern applications of cardiac MRI in the clinical practice. Recent advances, dedicated protocols and already established applications in cardiac MRI will be presented by a joint faculty consisting of internationally renowned European experts. The spectrum of clinical scenarios presented during this course will include topics spacing from coronary heart disease and the use of stress MR techniques up to differential diagnosis of cardiomyopathies and congenital and valvular heart disease. The combination of theory and cases with an interactive character guarantees the high educational value of this teaching programme.
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- to review methodology and clinical aspects of modern cardiac MRI
- to refresh knowledge about the clinical application of cardiac MRI in the stable and in the acute patient (with in-depth analysis of stress MR techniques)
- to be familiar with the current guidelines, latest trends and innovations on cardiac MRI
- to refresh knowledge about current best practice indications and integrated imaging techniques for the differentiation of cardiomyopathies and the imaging strategy in myocarditis
- to understand the value of cardiac MRI in the assessment of grown-up congenital heart disease and valvular disease (with the additional use of flow technique)
The registration fee includes only the ESOR Asklepios Course on Cardiac Imaging. Participants are responsible for their travel and accommodation arrangements themselves.
ESR Members in Training (radiology residents)
Please note that 10% VAT will be added during the registration process.
October 11, 2023
October 12, 2023
October 13, 2023