The ESOR One-year Fellowships offer qualified radiologists a unique opportunity to enter competitive, thematic, structured and certified proper fellowships at major renowned European reference centres, which are funding the programme.
During 12 months of training the fellows will be incorporated in the specific departments to work on a dedicated, detailed programme supervised by specialised academic tutors.
ESOR would like to thank all interested institutions/departments for their willingness to participate as a reference training centre.
For the training period 2021/2022 fellowships are offered on the following topics:
– Abdominal Imaging, Clichy/France
– Cardiovascular Imaging, Rotterdam/The Netherlands
– Chest Radiology, Heidelberg/Germany
– Hybrid Imaging in Oncology, Villejuif/France
– Imaging of Cancer, Amsterdam/The Netherlands
– Interventional Radiology, Nijmegen/The Netherlands
– Molecular Imaging, London/UK => NEW!!
– Oncologic Imaging, Montpellier/France
– Paediatric Imaging, Ioannina/Greece
– Paediatric Radiology, Le Kremlin Bicêtre/France
Detailed information about the fellowships is available on the respective sub-section of this website (please click on the topics in the upper corner on the left.)
Please note that during a calendar year, candidates may only apply for one of the offered ESOR training programmes. Multiple applications for different programmes will be rejected.